Gmail Whitelist Procedure
There is no quick checkbox in Gmail to instantly add a sender email to Bunimedia you want to keep out of the Spam box. However, there are several effective ways to whitelist Bunimedia in Gmail.
Add Email Addresses to Contacts
There are different ways to open your contacts list in Gmail. The fastest method is just to visit the Google Contacts link.
On the Google Contacts page, just click Create contact, and fill out the Create new contact form. Google will send any incoming emails from your contact list directly to your inbox.
Whitelist Spam Emails
Sometimes, Bunimedia may send you an email that ends up in the Spam box before you have had a chance to whitelist their email address. There is a quick way to fix that as well.
Just open your Spam box by clicking on Spam from the navigation bar, and find Bunimedia email. You will see a Spam label at the top of the email. Click the x next to the label to remove it.
Add a Non-Spam Filter
One way to guarantee that Bunimedia’s incoming emails will never end up in the Spam box is to create a filter.
- Click on the gear icon at the upper right of your inbox and click Settings.
- Select Filters and Blocked Addresses from the navigation links at the top. Scroll down and click Create a new filter.
- In the Search mail form, you can enter either Bunimedia’s domain you want to whitelist, or a specific email address. Use domains to whitelist anyone from Bunimedia. When you are done, click Create filter.
- On the next form, select Never send it to Spam. Finally, click Create filter.
- Once you are done, you will see the new filter show up in the list of filters.
How to Whitelist Yahoo Emails
Whitelisting an email address in Yahoo is very similar to Gmail. There are two ways to do this in Yahoo. You can either add the email address to your Yahoo contacts, or create a filter.
Add a Yahoo Contact
In Yahoo Mail, click on the Contacts card icon in the upper right corner. Click New Contact in the right navigation pane.
Fill out the Add Contact form with Bunimedia’s name and email address. Click Save to save the new contact.
Yahoo will no longer place incoming emails from this email address to your Spam box.
Add a Filter In Yahoo Mail
Another way to keep Bunimedia’s incoming messages from Spam is to add a filter that ensures the email lands in your inbox.
- Click on the Gear icon in the upper right corner of your inbox, and click More Settings.
- Click Filters from the left navigation menu and select Add new filters.
- In the Add a new filter form, give the filter a name, and fill out the domain or the email address of Bunimedia to whitelist. Click Save to save the new filter, and click Save again to close the form.
- Once you are done, you will see the filter show up in the list of filters in the Filters window.
This filter will move the incoming email from that address directly to your Inbox by default.
Outlook Whitelist Procedure
If you are an Outlook Online user, whitelisting Bunimedia is similar. You can add Contacts to whitelist Bunimedia, or use the Safe Senders feature.
Add Contacts in Outlook.Com
Adding contacts is just as easy as Gmail or Yahoo. You can get to your Outlook Online contacts by clicking the Applications icon at the upper left corner of the window. Then, click on the People application.
Type the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address. When you are done, click Create to create the new contact.
Any email address listed in your Outlook contacts will not go to the Spam folder.
Add Contact to Safe Senders
Adding Safe Senders is a guaranteed way to keep Bunimedia out of your Spam box.
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right corner of the window. Click on the View all Outlook settings link at the bottom of the list.
- In the Settings window, click on Mail in the left navigation pane. Click on Junk email in the navigation pane to the right of that. Under Safe senders and domains, click the Add link.
- In the pop-up field, you can add an email address or entire domain of Bunimedia to add to your Safe Senders list. Press the Enter key when you are done and the entry will get added to your list. Click the Save button to finish.
Any email from an address or domains in the Safe Senders list go directly to your Inbox.
Whitelist Emails on Your Own Domain
If you have a web hosting account and manage your own domain, web hosts let you configure an email account to go with that domain.
Usually you manage the email account through the cPanel web host control panel. That is also where you will find the Webmail link to access incoming email.
Common Webmail clients you’ll find in cPanel include Horde, Roundcube, or SquirrelMail. You could customize your email whitelists in those webmail clients.
But a much easier way to whitelist emails it by adding a filter right inside cPanel.
- Log into your web hosting account and log into cPanel. Go to the Webmail area of cPanel where you can select which webmail client to use. Click the Email Filtering link.
- Click the Create a New Filter button.
- On the filter form, make the name of the rule Bunimedia. Under Rules, select From and contains from the dropdown lists. Fill out the field with the Bunimedia email address or domain you want to whitelist.
- Under Actions, choose Deliver to Folder from the dropdown list. Click the Browse button, and choose Inbox from the list. Click Create to create the new rule.
- Once you add the new filter, you will see it listed in the Current Filters list in the Create Filter page in cPanel.